The Red Wing Trolley
The Red Wing Trolley operates in Red Wing, Minnesota with a radius of 15 miles with downtown Red Wing as the center point.
Your Shore Excursion
We’re partnering with your river cruise line to provide a quality experience, exploring pretty Red Wing on the vintage trolley. Interested in exploring the history of our Mississippi River Town? Opt for our Red Wing History Tour with your local guide pointing out myriad historical homes, commercial buildings, local parks, and other points of interest.
Another shore excursion option includes a visit to the historic Pottery Place for lunch at Red Wing’s premier landing spot, the Red Wing Stoneware Café, along with stops at the Red Wing Pottery Museum and the Red Wing Marine Museum. Then it’s downtown to the Boxrud building, where you’ll find the exclusive Bordertown Made Store, and world-famous Red Wing Shoes’ flagship store & museum.
Our goal? To meet and exceed your expectations. We’re here to complement the amenities provided onboard your Mississippi River cruise, helping to make your cruise experience just that much richer. Come explore with us!
Your Wedding Transportation
Whether you’re a bride or a groom, we know you’re dreaming of the perfect wedding day; and we hope you’ll allow us to be part of it by providing just the right transportation.
- With a wide range of lovely wedding venues available in our area, we offer an exceptional conveyance to a variety of locations within 15 miles of downtown Red Wing, Minnesota.
- Contact us to learn the trolley options for your wedding venue. To ensure the comfort and safety of your wedding party and guests, we offer limited street and road options. [Contact Paul for more information at or 651-301-8257.]
- The Red Wing Trolley seats 26. Your entire wedding party will celebrate together, sharing the ride as a group instead of being separated into several vehicles. Even a stretch limo doesn’t offer the space we have! And we can even play music during the ride.
- Are you considering a wedding venue with the parking lot distant from the ceremony? We can shuttle your guests for convenience.
- And the Red Wing Trolley isn’t only for your wedding day. Need transportation for your groom’s dinner? Your bachelor or bachelorette party? Consider calling on us for more than one aspect of your wedding festivities.
- Whether you want to transport guests from a hotel to the church or on to the reception venue, we’ll handle it. Stopping by a favorite Red Wing spot for photos? We’ll do that too. With the Red Wing Trolley, it’s your call. Contact us today, and we’ll help with the planning.
The elegant Red Wing Trolley will support the tone you’ve set to create the best possible memories of your special day. Besides, taking the Trolley eliminates a common wedding-day worry. We’ll handle the transportation so you can relax and enjoy the ride with your wedding party. We’ll even provide a “Just Married” sign to make your photos just a bit more special.
Your Corporate Event
Schedule your next corporate event in historic Red Wing, Minnesota, and allow us to show you around town in style aboard the vintage Red Wing Trolley.
Are you seeking something special for your employees? A team-building event? A milestone celebration? Just a fun day away from the office?
We’ve got options.
Red Wing History Tour: Approximately 1.5 hours for up to 26 riders at a time
Explore Red Wing Tour: Visit the historical Pottery Place for dining at the Red Wing Stoneware Café and shopping the exclusive Bordertown Made Store, then tour the Red Wing Pottery Museum and the Red Wing Marine Museum, and end your excursion downtown, only steps away from the Red Wing Shoes’ flagship store and museum.
Winery Tours: More info coming soon!